Picker Packer - Nights
Doncaster / permanent / £9.80 - £12.50
Our client is the largest clothes retailer in the UK who are in need of professional workers who want to thrive and progress a successful business.
We are seeking for Order Pickers/warehouse operatives looking for an ongoing/permanent opportunity with an immediate start to gain a career.
The successful candidate must be able to work under the below circumstances:
- Working 8pm to 8am
- 12 hour shifts
- 4 on - 3 off, 3 on - 4 off rotating shift pattern (On average over a 14 - day period you will work 7 days)
Duties as an Order Picker:
- Picking / Packing within your role
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Have previous experience within a warehouse environment
- Load and unload containers and orders
- Follow all H&S regulations on-site
- Any other warehouse duties
What you will receive:
- Pension after 12 weeks on employment
- Full training and induction provided on site
- Temporary to Permanent role basis
- Onsite restaurant
- Company discounts
- Onsite parking
- PPE equipment provided
- Performance bonus
· Basic - £9.80 up to £12.50 per hour on Nights
· Overtime - £16.73 per hour
There is chance to earn an achievable performance related bonus up to £2.50 per hour which is on top of your basic hourly rate.
Fully paid training / inductions are performed onsite when starting which can take up to 1-3 days depending on experience. PPE equipment (High Vis and Safety Boots) are also provided on site for all employees when started.
We also host open days on site to give you a chance to see the site along with the job role – if you would be interested please give Skye a call on 07340 989191.